Getting default polygons on my page

Muhammad Zeeshan

Sep 21, 2015, 8:52:56 PM9/21/15
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hi There,

With javascript latest api, I am using a drop-down list on my page for selecting areas within my city and google map displays that area fine. now there is a problem that when I query google maps official website for example for 'Malir karachi', it takes me to the highlighted region, now how can I make my page to show the regions selected through the dropdown, display the region highlighted/with polygon, they way it is displaying on google maps official website?

Warm Regards

ralfwessels

Sep 22, 2015, 5:33:15 AM9/22/15
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hi Muhammad,
you can use polygon properties fillOpacity, fillColor, strokeColor ..... to create your individual polys.
Ralf

Mark McDonald

Sep 22, 2015, 2:46:53 PM9/22/15
to google-map...@googlegroups.com