Google map Limits ?

mehmood....@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2018, 6:04:01 PM1/8/18
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hi,

I am a developer and using the google map API. i am displaying the markers on the map on the bases of different longitudes and latitudes.
My question is that my application users are increasing rapidly and my application is getting more data day by day.

two things, i want to ask from you people :

1).  I heard that when we have more markers than 1000 then map is being hanged. Is it True ?

2). Second thing is that

     how google map virtualization works ? Is there any feature for enabling it ?

Looking for a best answer. Your reply will be appreciated.
thanks

and...@google.com

May 23, 2018, 10:58:48 AM5/23/18
to [deprecated] Google Maps JavaScript API v3. Please use the latest post.
When you have too may markers you can apply clustering as explained in

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/marker-clustering

You can start with samples to figure out how to implement maps

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/

Please note that this Google Group will be deprecated by end of May. Please use the alternative methods laid out in the header if you still need assistance.

Thanks for your understanding.