angular google maps

Suryatej Tanuku

May 4, 2017, 12:11:00 AM5/4/17
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
I am working on angular maps showing markers on map, but here i want to click on marker it has to show right side nav bar simply like ""click on marker to get side nav bar like google maps in angular js"
I tried info window but it has popup.. can any one help me out of this issue

Barry Hunter

May 4, 2017, 6:53:46 AM5/4/17
to google-maps-js-api-v3
Dont know angular specifically, but with the Maps API, you have to explicitly open the infowindoer, a click handler somewhere, somewhat like

        marker.addListener('click', function() {
          //....
          infowindow
.open(map, marker);

});

Just have this even open the sidebar (and possibly make sure it has right values for the particular marker) instead. Will of course have to create the sidebar as well. make its look and feel.