Google Map becomes not-responding after zooming and third-finger touch on android.

Sergei S

Dec 4, 2017, 5:34:17 PM12/4/17
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hello, everyone!

I get the error of map not-responding in the next situation:
  1. start to pinch-to-zoom map on mobile Chrome;
  2. while holding pinch-to-zoom fingers, touch outside map area with the third finger;
  3. holding the third finger, release first two fingers;
  4. map stops reacting to any further interactions: no tiles loading, no touch events, nothing.
Don't say that I am crazy :) But this really can happen when you accidentally touch screen with thumb finger while zooming. Especially on large screens.
I create fiddle and recorded video with issue reproducing.

Can anyone help me to resolve the issue?

Tested on android 5-7 in Chrome, Opera, Firefox, xiaomi and samsung devices.