Get pano_id for Google Views Panorama merged to Google Maps (Aug 18th 2015 Change)

Boni Gopalan

Aug 19, 2015, 6:47:53 PM8/19/15
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hi,

I am a developer with WalkInto.  Walkinto is used by around 1000 panoramic photographers who used Google Business View and/or Google Views.  In the past we supported importing Panorama reference from Google Views to WalkInto easily for further annotations.  This was very useful for all Panoramic Photographers using Walkinto because the contextual augmentation to a 360 image through video, audio, information panels and hotspots were possible.  With the latest product changes that merged Views Panorama to Google Maps, WalkInto is facing a challenge to locate the correct PANO_ID for importing.  Could you please add the PANO_ID to the URL so that it will be possible to use these imagery in Google Maps API - Specifically Streetview Panorama Object?

thanks
Boni Gopalan
CTO, WalkInto