Tile to Custom Street View

Gutierrez Alves

Nov 22, 2015, 4:52:05 PM11/22/15
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hi everyone, how to make the tiles to Custom Street View?
I'm trying using Photoshop, GMap Image Cutter and others, but unsuccessfully :(
How to create these tiles?
Thanks all!

Olá pessoal, como criar os tiles para Street View Personalizado?
Já tentei com
Photoshop, GMap Image Cutter e outros, mas sem sucesso...
Como criar essas tiles?
Obrigado a todos!

ralfwessels

Nov 23, 2015, 11:24:30 AM11/23/15
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3, gutier...@gmail.com
Hi Gutierrez,

I guess you can create the tiles with some of the software for creating the panorama.

At least GMap Image Cutter  should do the job as it says 'The GMap Image Cutter is an application designed to take any image or digital photo and cut it into tiles which are displayed on a Google Map'

ralf