Is there a way to massively download the satellite google imagery?

Ning LI

Apr 19, 2017, 1:27:05 AM4/19/17
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
I know google map api provide some way to request for one image given centroid position and image size(link). I could request many times to download multiple images
But is there a faster way to download those imagery massively?  I need a large dataset to do the object detection,

Thanks for the reply.
Scott

Barry Hunter

Apr 30, 2017, 7:54:52 PM4/30/17
to google-maps-js-api-v3
Not legally. This would almost certainly be against terms of use.

Perhaps approach a imagery provider directly. For example http://www.digitalglobefoundation.org/