Google maps street view help!

Maureen Roginski

Oct 6, 2015, 9:21:52 PM10/6/15
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Ok so I am trying to look at my old neighborhood and the race cars I used to have that I could see on google maps street view from about a year ago. Now when I look I can only see the outside of the neighborhood and can tell they are newer pictures. It will not let me go into the neighborhood just view it from the main street. I saw somewhere that I could possibly select a different date to go back and look at things from the past but when I go on google maps either on the computer or phone I can not find this feature. Any help is greatly appreciated!