Whats going on with the Markers??

Thoern

May 16, 2016, 7:26:20 AM5/16/16
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
I have a Google map that uses the Googlemaps V3 API and uses a locations array with a bunch of markers.
The map have been working for years without any problem.
All of a sudden the markers do not show up in the map. Also the items do not show up in my "Select option" list to the left.

Is there some problem with google or some changes in existing APIs regarding markers?

Here is my map
http://lf-webbapp.goteborg.se/Sok_anlaggning/LF_Googlemaps1.htm

Thanks/Martin Thörn

Blagoja Chavkoski

May 16, 2016, 7:33:22 AM5/16/16
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
There are some exceptions in the debugger, you should check them.

Also you are using version 3.22 its the frozen version of the api, maybe u can try with 3.23(actual one) or 3.24(experimental)

Andrew Leach

May 16, 2016, 7:33:37 AM5/16/16
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
Looks like KeyDragZoom has been discontinued. I'd guess your code is just stopping when the error is encountered:

LF_Googlemaps1.htm:2076 Uncaught TypeError: map.enableKeyDragZoom is not a function

Barry Hunter

May 16, 2016, 7:33:57 AM5/16/16
to google-maps-js-api-v3
When I access your map, there is a 404 for the

request. That being not available probably causes a cascade failure that the JS no longer works. (ie its not coded to account for the fact the keydragzoom library is unavailable.

(With Google Code shutting down, many of the libraries are no longer available in the repositories. You really should have a local copy of the library, rather than jsut linking to the Googel hosted one)

Barry Hunter

May 16, 2016, 7:36:26 AM5/16/16
to google-maps-js-api-v3
btw, forgot to mention, can find the libraries at

incase you didn't have a copy :) But you should take a copy from github, not link directly to github vcs (or raw).

Thoern

Gary Little

May 18, 2016, 12:02:50 PM5/18/16
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Attached is the latest version of KeyDragZoom. This is v2.0.10. Google has killed the old depository so, as someone else mentioned, the old link is broken. You should simply include a local copy of the library.

Gary
keydragzoom.js