customising directions

Manel Garcia

Mar 14, 2018, 1:29:23 AM3/14/18
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3

Hello all!

I want to customize the directions api so I can avoid more things. At the moment it avoids TOLS FERRIES and MOTORWAYS. I want to avoid dual carriageways too. There is nothing like this in the whole forum, and it’s critical for my project. Any suggestion? Thanks

Andrew Leach

Mar 14, 2018, 3:54:25 AM3/14/18
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
After ten years, issue 35816642 has finally been assigned to someone to deal with. This should help you, once it's eventually implemented.