enableCloseButton option in streetView has no effect

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Rudolf Troger

未读,
2017年6月27日 19:27:312017/6/27
收件人 Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hello,

in the most recent version of Google Maps Api v.3.x the close button is hidden by default in streetview mode (after dragging the pegman), while fullscreen control is enabled.

Testing it in fiddle starting from this example, the option "enableCloseButton" has no effect (while "fullscreenControl" works fine for hiding or showing the fullscreen control).

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/streetview-controls?hl=en

You can test it by yourself here (official fiddle from the example above): https://jsfiddle.net/api/post/library/pure/

Is this a known bug, are there any workarounds? Our clients are stuck in streetview mode when they drag the pegman, the only thing they can do is refresh / reload the map, which is really disturbing. We really need to enable the "X".

Thanks for any help!

Rudolf
回复全部
回复作者