Map does't appear since last year

Trachy

Mar 26, 2018, 12:19:44 PM3/26/18
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hello,
My map doesn't appear since last year, do you know why ? Before all was fine
I add the api key which is now required, but meanwhile no effect !
Can you help me ?
Thanks
Trachy

here is the link :

https://www.paysagesdefrance.com/cartographies_dev/toulouse/index.htm?entite=TOULOUSE&langue=fr&pays=fr
(sorry it's global project)
For the error : map.getProjection() is undefined because the map doesn't initialize.

ralfwessels

Mar 27, 2018, 10:14:02 AM3/27/18
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hi Trachy,

the developer console shows this error:  "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'fromLatLngToPoint' of undefined"  in "sites_2.js"    on line  767

Ralf

JKurtock

Mar 27, 2018, 10:45:30 AM3/27/18
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Where do you set the callback to be called after the googleapis load?

philippe cabarbaye

Mar 27, 2018, 10:48:45 AM3/27/18
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
yes but
map.getProjection() is undefined
and i don't know why

philippe cabarbaye

Mar 27, 2018, 11:11:40 AM3/27/18
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
@JKurtock
I didn't know the async calbaback form
But I put the load() program in the callback rather than in the body onload
and the result is the same

yes but
On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 4:14 PM, ralfwessels <in...@ralf-wessels.de> wrote:
Hi Trachy,

the developer console shows this error:  "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'fromLatLngToPoint' of undefined"  in "sites_2.js"    on line  767

Ralf

ralfwessels

Mar 27, 2018, 12:14:38 PM3/27/18
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3

philippe cabarbaye

Mar 27, 2018, 4:55:11 PM3/27/18
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ralf,
Thanks for your post, it  leads me on the right way
In fact, the map.getProjection() is defined after the map is loaded, but it's not the case for map.getBounds() !
My event is on "bounds_changed" and unfortunately the map.getProjection() was still undefined (it was apparently not the case two years ago, and I don't know why)
Also, I put an if( map.getProjection()) inside the function of the event, and that works again, fine!
Welcome from France !
Philippe

philippe cabarbaye