Post on facebook a link to Google Maps static image

Carlos vv

May 12, 2014, 6:44:52 PM5/12/14
to google-maps...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I have a web application on routes, when a user uploads a path, I want the route is posted on Facebook as the following image

This publication is a link to a page that has a map of Google maps, to get the static map image on that link before I have to get the static image of Google maps as follows

if(@copy('http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/staticmap?sensor=false&size=600x315&zoom=13&path=color:0xff0000ff|weight:4|enc:'.$polyline_cod,'resources/img.png')){
           $array=array('message' => $message,
                      'link' => $link,
                      'picture' => $img,
                      'name' => $nameruta);
                $response = (new FacebookRequest($session, "POST",'/me/feed',$array))
->execute();
        }

I just use the image to link to a map of Google Maps, as stated in the terms of use it if you can.
I want to know if I violate the terms of use of the API to get the image of that and give it to Facebook to create the link

Message has been deleted