Google Static Map Image sharing on Twitter, Facebook or via email?

已查看 48 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

der Raab

未读,
2014年6月17日 04:51:342014/6/17
收件人 google-maps...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, I'm working on a small app which uses the Static Map API to display the current location. I searched within the documentations and terms of service but couldn't answer my questions. Could you clarify these please:

1) Is it allowed to share one of these images on the users twitter or facebook wall?
1b) If yes (hopefully), do I just need to add an link to the corresponding image on Google Maps?

2) Is it allowed to use the loaded image as an email?
2b) If yes (hopefully), do I just need to add an link to the corresponding image on Google Maps?

Thanks in advance! :)

回复全部
回复作者
转发