Mapathon: My edits and additions in the map are not getting reflected in the scoreboard at https://www.google.com/mapmaker/mapathon/india2013/

Rajan

Feb 12, 2013, 8:32:10 AM2/12/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am participating in the Mapathon starting today in India. I have made total 20 changes(addition and edit) in the map. But it is not getting reflected at https://www.google.com/mapmaker/mapathon/india2013/

It is showing the number of edits as zero.

Please help.

Thanks,
Rajan

Nabahat

Feb 12, 2013, 6:49:32 PM2/12/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

It is automatic updated on a frequent basis as the Entrant makes edits to the Map. There might be a time lag between the time when the entrant makes the edits on Map Maker and when it is reflected on the score board.

Regards.

Santhosh Karkera

Feb 13, 2013, 5:29:34 AM2/13/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Yes looks like it has bugs yesterday evening it was showing 30+ edits but today it is showing 18.

Thanks,
Sam

Rajeesh KP

Feb 22, 2013, 1:24:17 AM2/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Yes i also missed my 40+ edits to 4 edits what we do for it.

On Thursday, 14 February 2013 00:58:52 UTC+5:30, Krunal Chahawala wrote:
I am also facing same problem

ankitdaf

Feb 22, 2013, 1:28:14 AM2/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I had nearly 40 edits, today it asked me to register again and now the counter has been reset to 4 What is going on here ?

Arbaaz Singh

Feb 22, 2013, 1:53:53 AM2/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com

Same case with me :( My score got reset too.

bharat gohil

Feb 27, 2013, 2:59:25 AM2/27/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com