Google Bots dumping businesses into ponds.

Andrew

Mar 21, 2013, 6:13:30 AM3/21/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if this is a new or old thing as there is no history associated with these markers.  I guess that probably makes it an old issue.

It seems the bots when adding to the Town of Long Pond are dumping the markers into a Pond called Long Pond.  I have spotted other similar types of behavior as well.

I'm hoping this behavior is fixed.  The second nasty part is that they are all exactly on top of each other meaning they have to be corrected and approved one at a time.

DdDave

Mar 21, 2013, 9:07:24 AM3/21/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
They don't need to be moved one at a time.  If you click on details or edit this place for one of them in the left panel, you can move that one to the correct location, and then search again and choose the next business from the left panel.  You can move up to 26 at a time before you need them to be approved.  Post back when you've moved a bunch and we can approve them in batches.

Andrew

Mar 22, 2013, 4:53:13 AM3/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the tip.