how to make a map of Escorts services, so many people nade it and taking advantages, can anybody tell help how they make it even google doesn't suppor

shaan khan

Mar 22, 2013, 1:54:14 AM3/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
how to make a map of Escorts services, so many people nade it and taking advantages, can anybody tell help how they make it even google doesn't support it in..... how they make their g+ profile local pages, please help me anybody,,,,,
so many people made it without verification tell how they do it, e.g.

https://plus.google.com/113580564595380432962/about?gl=in&hl=en

https://plus.google.com/109881600851876592391/about?gl=in&hl=en

Flash

Mar 22, 2013, 11:33:17 AM3/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
As you stated you already know, we do not support the creation of escort services in Map Maker.  We cannot help you.