Edits pending for a long time

DixonD

Apr 3, 2013, 3:42:31 AM4/3/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I made two edits which are pending for more than a half a year. They are edits made to hotels according to their official pages:

  1. http://goo.gl/VurKm
  2. http://goo.gl/NQASe

There are two other my pending edits, but they are for a few days only. Anyway if somebody has time, he/she may approve it. These edits are concerning roads:

  1. http://goo.gl/TN07E
  2. http://goo.gl/avfQH

Wthrwyz

Apr 3, 2013, 9:17:20 PM4/3/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Please note that this forum has moved. In the future, you should check out the new forums here: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/map-maker

Carl Bromley

May 1, 2013, 12:11:32 AM5/1/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
GRs and RERs, both of these edits have been approved but one edit out of many was deleted  at the first link.  It seems that the system should read "Published" on both of them.

See below:

A slight complication is that there is a potential duplicate nearby.  Maybe DixonD can comment on that.

DixonD, you are into some majorly interesting edits, adding hotel names in multiple languages, etc.  That might be why it's taking so long.  Hopefully my note above will get your edit for  published.

Carl