Maps maker app

Maitham Alnasif

Mar 19, 2013, 4:50:50 AM3/19/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am Maitham Alnasif

Why google didn't have maps maker as app in smart phone ?
I think it'll be helpful and easy to add place more easily for people .

I hope you would like my idea

Thank you

Flash

Mar 19, 2013, 11:38:00 AM3/19/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Map Maker regularly takes up all the resources on very powerful computers with 8 GB or more of RAM, forcing people to restart it.  That is not something that would easily port to a phone.

Alan Nudi

Mar 25, 2013, 11:28:43 AM3/25/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Maitham,

Good Idea!, However, as Flash mentioned, it would be difficult to give justice to the program quality it deserves. Considering how much MapMaker has changed of the past couple years, it would be a major feat to create a piece of software that could keep up with it.

Until there is an "official" ;) MapMaker Android app, I suggest you use Google Maps, and choose "Report a Problem" if you find a mistake.

Thanks!