Your thoughts and suggestions on the recent update dated - March 20, 2013

Sneha

Mar 20, 2013, 2:17:05 AM3/20/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mappers,

Please post your thoughts and suggestions on the recent Map Maker update, on this thread.

Cheers,
Sneha

Sneha

Mar 20, 2013, 2:22:19 AM3/20/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Here is the post.

Gela

Mar 20, 2013, 2:42:18 AM3/20/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so very much for doing this! I have yet to try it out, but it's a huge step in the right direction in helping to perfect multiple road edits contiguous to each other!

harlee page

Mar 20, 2013, 4:22:49 AM3/20/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com

I'm having trouble lining up my address with my business Albany Plantation If you google my business it maps it correctly but if u type in the address 31620 hwy 43 Albany La 70711 it takes you 2 miles short of the entrance Who do I need to contact to fix this ??
Thanks

MTS

Mar 20, 2013, 5:44:26 AM3/20/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
The Address Marker was added within the last 18 hours here http://goo.gl/m2n6k  Give it a day or two and it should start being searchable in Maps shortly!
MTS

MTS

Mar 20, 2013, 6:07:11 AM3/20/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
And Great work on this.  This is an excellent enhancement! +1
Matthew
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jork Leonhardt

Mar 21, 2013, 8:17:05 AM3/21/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much. This is an improvement that many of us have been waiting for, for a long a time. Now it is possible to change a set of streets in one rush.
Thank you again.
Jork