Canada>Quebec>Montreal>Issue with Adult Escorts Services listing

Reagan_2012

Oct 28, 2012, 11:46:05 AM10/28/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hey team - As per the guidelines, i'm trying to remove this listing from the map, but it already shows as deleted.

Here is the listing http://goo.gl/maps/x8fJo
When I add the CID to http://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=90&cid=4789357833997214911 a different listing shows there, completely different and shows as deleted. Am I doing this right ? Or is this a bug somewhere or even user is cheating somewhere ?

I appreciate your help and instructions on that one!

Reagan_2012

Oct 29, 2012, 5:59:40 PM10/29/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
C'mon nobody knows what's the issue here ?

Flash

Oct 29, 2012, 9:44:15 PM10/29/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
The databases have gotten out of sync on this one, and so any changes they have made in Places are not showing in Map Maker, and any deletion in Map Maker is not transferring over.
Message has been deleted