Wt? Just Happened

evewin lakra

Feb 21, 2013, 9:49:06 PM2/21/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
https://www.google.com/mapmaker/mapathon/india2013/
My Score Just Decreased From Around 1000 To 30 All The Badges I Earned From My Hard work Just Vanished And I'm Just Left Alone With 2 badge.
Whats going on?

evewin lakra

Feb 21, 2013, 9:51:59 PM2/21/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com

Aravind G I

Feb 21, 2013, 10:18:13 PM2/21/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hello brother, the same thing happened to me also.
Take a look : http://goo.gl/9dwGc

evewin lakra

Feb 21, 2013, 10:36:57 PM2/21/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
so whats the fix of this bug

Rajesh K

Feb 21, 2013, 11:22:17 PM2/21/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Me too having the same problem, dashboard got vanished all of my edits........when this bug will fix!

evewin lakra

Feb 22, 2013, 12:43:31 AM2/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Google Map Team We All Are Waiting For Your Response.

Flash

Feb 22, 2013, 12:53:43 AM2/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Google does not visit this forum.  However, you are all reporting that it just happened within the past few hours.  Give them some time to fix it, I'm sure you find that it is fine in a day or two.

Akshath Abel

Feb 22, 2013, 1:04:34 AM2/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Same here. Couldn't find an update online. This totally freaked me out.

Andrew Sawyer

Feb 22, 2013, 1:13:53 AM2/22/13
to General Map Maker on behalf of Akshath Abel
Edits/scores aren't in Real Time, see the Terms and Conditions of the Mapathon (emphasis added):

10. Scoring criteria, Judging and Selection of Winners. The score board will be available on the site http://www.google.com/mapmaker/mapathon/india2013, and will be automatically updated on a frequent basis as the Entrant makes edits to the Map. There might be a time lag between the time when the entrant makes the edits on Map Maker and when it is reflected on the score board. The score board will have five different statistics displayed. Total Score, Total Edits, Approved Edits, Pending Edits and Denied Edits. All these statistics reflect the Entrant's performance at any given point in time.

Thanks for using Google Map Maker! =)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "General Map Maker" group.

evewin lakra

Feb 22, 2013, 2:19:54 AM2/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
SIr. You Are Not Understanding Our Problems..............  Let me explain It more clearly to You What Actually Happened.
I Think there Is A Trick That Google Played And Made Us Fool.
We Spend So Much Time In Editing And When They Thought That We Are Scoring Good They Deducted All Our Points.............And Took Our Power Mapper Tittle And We Were Back To Start. (Lost 10 Precious Days Of My Life) Will Never Ever Trust This Brand From Now On.

Flash

Feb 22, 2013, 2:27:18 AM2/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Oh... it makes much more sense when you make it really big letters.

But seriously... don't do that, it's impolite on every forum on the internet.  Your words are not more important than everyone else.

You are not understanding, this is not a Google support forum.

But sometimes there are glitches.  Wait a bit, they always fix them in my experience.

Have you tried doing another few edits?  One person said his number was fine after he did that.

(PS. If you use large letters again, we're all going to ignore you.)

evewin lakra

Feb 22, 2013, 3:05:27 AM2/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Map Athon India 2013 Reduced Score BUG
I already Added as well as edited places but no use. I think its over now.
and sorry for the BOLD Letters Actually I'm really frustrated On Goole Because Of This Bug. I think They don't understand What Time And effort means.
again I'm sorry if I wasted any of the Google Officials team Time and Energy.
This Is the 2nd Time I'm ditched by such Big Brand. Really Disappointing.Show Put Up By The Google Team INDIA. (Job Well Done Guys)

Carto A

Feb 22, 2013, 4:08:35 AM2/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Flash,

The issue is not with the time lag between updates. That part was clearly mentioned in the terms and conditions. The issue is that over a 1000 edits were docked from previously reported scores on the dashboard. The number of denied edits and edits under review were also reset to 0. (I had 3 denied edits). I don't see any reason why a denied edit should be deleted from the scoreboard.

Today morning on the dashboard my score showed just 46 when yesterday it showed over 1000 along with the power mapper or city mapper badge (I don't remember). After an hour it was updated to 417. My guess is that they are working on the bug and we may see updated scores in a while. But I sure hope the Map Maker India team resolves this bug.

evewin lakra

Feb 22, 2013, 4:21:03 AM2/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Thats Exactly What I Asked.
So Dude You Are Now Adding New Places Or Not.?

Rohit

Feb 22, 2013, 6:33:04 AM2/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mappers,

We are aware that some of you have had issues with your mapathon dashboards displaying incorrect scores. We would like you to know that we are investigating this concern and will post back once we fix this. Also please note that this will not affect your final scores in anyway. So do continue to map. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Rohit
Map Maker team

Carto A

Feb 22, 2013, 7:09:01 AM2/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I added 2-3 places and the numbers updated to the correct numbers after an hour or so. The numbers are off by about a 100 - but that's ok. Seems the issue is being resolved as per Rohit's post.

Carto A

Feb 22, 2013, 7:10:19 AM2/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update Rohit. The dashboard seems to be working OK for now.

Rohit

Feb 23, 2013, 2:49:02 PM2/23/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mappers,

We believe you should be seeing your correct scores now. However, if you still find any discrepancies, please report back with the following details.
  1.  Please confirm that you have refreshed the dashboard page
  2.  Your total score
  3.  Link to your MM profile
  4.  Time and date when you noticed the error

Thanks,
Rohit

Aravind G I

Feb 24, 2013, 10:22:19 PM2/24/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
  1.  Please confirm that you have refreshed the dashboard page  - Yes confirmed
  2.  Your total score - 240 only [ Actual 288 ]
  3.  Link to your MM profile - http://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=66&uid=216203262445568652679
  4.  Time and date when you noticed the error - From past two days

Help please.

Akash Vedi

Feb 25, 2013, 4:46:53 PM2/25/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rohit,
  1.  Please confirm that you have refreshed the dashboard page [Yes]
  2.  Your total score [1350]
  3.  Link to your MM profile https://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=66&uid=207889603803611082849
  4.  Time and date when you noticed the error - From past week :(
Regards
Akash Vedi

Rohit

Mar 12, 2013, 12:09:07 AM3/12/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aravind, Akash and Abdul,

Could you please confirm if the issue with your mapathon dashboard still persists? If yes, could you please report the current scores displayed ?

Thanks,
Rohit

Aravind G I

Mar 12, 2013, 9:59:25 AM3/12/13
to General Map Maker on behalf of Rohit
Issue : in mapathon dashboard the number of edits is only 427 ( excluding denied edits)
Actual number of edits : 477 ( it's showing correctly in mapmaker profile page)

Thanks for using Google Map Maker! =)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "General Map Maker" group.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥                                  ♥
ThE ShOwDoWn KiNg
♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tharun Jose

Mar 25, 2013, 1:58:06 PM3/25/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
1. Refreshed the page many times.
2. Actual score was 650+, but now it showing only 141.
4. Noticed the error just now.

Hector Marcelo Mercado

Mar 25, 2013, 4:21:14 PM3/25/13
to General Map Maker on behalf of Masud

Well I sthop as soon I ser some issue, jejeje...