MapUp in Google Schemer

Jurjen de Vries

Aug 2, 2012, 6:24:17 PM8/2/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Do you ever want to organize a MapUp, or have you done this? Inspire yourself and others with the MapUp scheme at Google Schemer!

rjhintz

Aug 2, 2012, 6:32:33 PM8/2/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
An actual, productive use for Schemer?  What a concept! Certainly worth trying, but I think you'd have to get a critical mass of mappers as "accomplices" and looking at the schemes, then set the details in a specific scheme, instead of the usual unfocused junk.  Add me, if you like, to try this out.

Also, consider the Unofficial GMM group on Facebook.
--
Rich

Jurjen de Vries

Aug 2, 2012, 7:10:40 PM8/2/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rich,

This scheme is for Mappers that want to organize a MapUp in their own town in future. The scheme does'nt need a critical mass of mappers, but the organizer need to find a critical mass of mappers if they organize a MapUp.
Schemer is great if you don't have time now to do a MapUp, but want a reminder someday when you feel bored.

You can add the scheme to your schemer profile by yourself by clicking 'I want to do it' button.
Did not know about the Facebook group, thanks! I've joined it.

Nuclear Moose

Aug 14, 2012, 5:50:36 AM8/14/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
No...not Facebook - why isn't this group on Google+? I will not darken FB's doorstep. Ever.

Craig.