Drafts disappeared?

MTS

Feb 6, 2012, 1:30:09 AM2/6/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I had two Drafts in my Edits that have disappeared now for a couple weeks. For a short time they would be gone, and then reappear.  Both were business that were going to open first part of February, so I was waiting for confirmation that they opened.
Anyone know where else to look?  I looked through profile but didn't see a "draft" section.  The worst part is I don't remember the names of the business that I was saving, as I just thought they would stay there.  I even checked Classic View, but nothing there.

Do they just disappear after a set amount of days if you haven't done anything with them?  Or is this a display bug of some sort and they are floating in no mans land?

Haque

Feb 7, 2012, 11:08:35 AM2/7/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com

Try to remove cache and restart your comp. May be it will help.

MTS

Feb 7, 2012, 1:21:00 PM2/7/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, yeah I tried that already.  Tried different browsers, different PC.  Same thing - not showing up at all.  Like I said, they were there for about 2 weeks or so and then started showing up on and off, which I attributed to a cache issue, and now not there at all.

MTS

Feb 8, 2012, 11:30:41 PM2/8/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
So, today I saved a few more drafts, and Wala the "missing" ones appeared again!  Now they aren't missing.  I guess if your drafts are missing, just save a new one to refresh the draft queue.

Haque

Feb 9, 2012, 10:41:19 AM2/9/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Is that so? That's really a nice workaround then...

That means you do not have any draft issue recurring now, MTS?

MTS

Feb 9, 2012, 10:47:53 AM2/9/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Haque -
Correct. Just checked again and they are all there!!  Before they disappeared, I probably hadn't touched them for about 2 weeks.  Shortly after the first draft I saved the other night, I noticed an arrow for more listings, and there they were!
MTS

Haque

Feb 9, 2012, 11:03:22 AM2/9/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Draft does a Houdini act here. lol

Rahim

Feb 14, 2012, 5:23:37 AM2/14/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com

Hi MTS and Haque,

@MTS - Sorry for the inconvenience caused due to the disappearance of Drafts from My Edits tab. This looks like a display issue with drafts. Please be assured, we’re are working on to get this fixed.

Thanks,
~Rahim

Mark Beckstrom

May 29, 2012, 11:45:08 AM5/29/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Any new information?   And a question.  Where is the draft saved?  That is, do I need to be on the same computer that I save the draft on?  I have been working on expanding the "city limits" of a local community.  I saved the draft and I am now on a different computer and the draft (4 hours of work) is not showing.  I tried the suggestion to create a new item and then save as draft.  I see it in the list but not the draft I need.

Saikrishna Arcot

May 29, 2012, 1:21:14 PM5/29/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Did you check your profile? (Click on the gears and click My Profile)

Rahim

Jun 1, 2012, 7:07:32 AM6/1/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com

@Mark - This could have been a temporary glitch. Please post back if you’re are you still experiencing this issue?