Is it possible in any way to be paid by editing google map?

Nihar Pradhan

Feb 26, 2013, 7:54:56 AM2/26/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com

DdDave

Feb 26, 2013, 12:19:14 PM2/26/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Google won't pay you.  If you are mapping at work instead of doing your actual work then you are getting paid for mapping, but it could also get you fired if you are not careful :)

Stevestr - USA RER (CA/IL/CO)

Mar 9, 2013, 3:12:14 PM3/9/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
If you become one of the top mappers of the year you MAY receive a small token of appreciation as a gift. It will not be monetary.

TaviYamato

Mar 22, 2013, 5:45:38 PM3/22/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com

Try to use Google to find out if they have jobs , use linkedin , you can find a job at google , if you recieve some credentials via map maker . They are mostly looking for IT engineers ... you could become a GIS engineer but you need a degree . No one said it would be easy to find a job at Google , in fact most people dream at getting one , I wish you the best luck , and I am sure you will find a job at the company of your dreams in the near future . Good luck ! ! ! !