Review / Approve my location edit (new) : India , Andhra Pradesh, Narasarao Pet, Butchipapanna Palem

baritone

Jan 2, 2012, 1:26:07 PM1/2/12
to map-mod...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Could someone please review my listing and approve?

Place: Butchipapanna Palem
Nearest Town: Narasarao Pet, Andhra Pradesh, India

Thanks and Regards,

Srini vas

Jan 3, 2012, 6:18:06 AM1/3/12
to map-mod...@googlegroups.com
Hi, It seems you have made the edits through Maps. I approved the temple edit, You can add shape to the feature by using Map Maker, Select the feature and click "Edit" and choose "Mark Boundary". Follow this link for more details regarding adding shape to a feature, http://support.google.com/mapmaker/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1096098 . Please post back if you need further assistance. Keep Mapping :)

baritone

Jan 3, 2012, 6:42:11 AM1/3/12
to map-mod...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the approval.

Cheers,

Srini vas

Jan 3, 2012, 6:48:21 AM1/3/12
to map-mod...@googlegroups.com
Keep posting your pending links which needs reviews in this thread.