My Map's been 'pending' for a few weeks now, please help.

Ruslan Kedik

Jan 23, 2013, 1:11:31 PM1/23/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, i'm from Ottawa Ontario, a few weeks ago I've created a map using 'map maker' and it's been pending for quite some time now. Not sure what's up.
I had also developed another map in google maps (not sure if they're on in the same?) and I've just received my verification code for in the mail today. Should I proceed with having the 'map maker' map approved or just wait until google maps lists me in a few weeks. I'm finding this very confusing and am not sure where to go from here.

Here is the info off my 'map maker' file:

Name
Fat Loss Solutions Inc. (Primary)
Address
Badgeley Avenue
Kanata Lakes - Marchwood Lakeside - Morgan's Grant - KanataKanata
Ottawa
OntarioK2T 0A6
Phone, Website...
Categories
Weight Loss Service
Description
Ottawa Personal Trainer and Weight Loss Coach. Fat Loss Solutions Inc. www.fatlosssolutions.ca

Thank you

Flash

Jan 23, 2013, 4:18:23 PM1/23/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Please see my review notes.  As a SAB, you can only set yourself up in Google Places, and you must use their options to hide your address.

Moshiur Rahman Masud

Mar 8, 2013, 5:39:56 PM3/8/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
you can post your edits links for approval.