GMM,Please Support India Mappers

Fayizan

Nov 12, 2012, 1:18:53 PM11/12/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Google,

               You can understand from the above image that comparing to other countries My Country-India has a lots of pending request especially in south India,I don't know whether there is a lot of RER's but there is few RER's I know who is actively reviewing the users edit and most of the RER's reviews the edit only when user post their pending link to the forum or in Review Edit Request of general mapmaker discussion group.While the suggestion,comments and ideas from a normal user may not possibly reach you nowadays because a Normal user has no good communication to a RER or Advocate,as recently we lost our two important advocates who were actively supported and guide us in your Indian Mapping Community forum.They suggested more trustable users to be RER's but unfortunately they discontinue the mapping due to their bad situation,if your in selecting RER's ,we kindly request you to appoint more RER's in India or atleast in the South India as early as possible.

Thanks,
Indian Mapper,
Fayiz.

Saumalya Bera

Nov 12, 2012, 1:38:10 PM11/12/12
to General Map Maker on behalf of Fayizan

Hi Fayiz,
Thank you for raising this.Yeah,we need more active reviewers in India!
Thanks,
Saumalya

Thanks for using Google Map Maker! =)

Daniels

Nov 13, 2012, 1:30:36 AM11/13/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fayiz,
Good observation about the mapping scenario of Indian Subcontinent. There are multiple issues and let us hope these will get resolved one by one in a healthy convincing manner. It's not just get approved by some automatic system methods but authentic with supporting logic and address. Keep your good mapping spirit with patience. Best Wishes

Daniels

Rohit Dwivedi

Nov 20, 2012, 2:26:53 AM11/20/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
yes fayiz you are right , many country have lots RER,s  but india have few RER,s.
this is big problem of india mapping,  more than edits pending on india , i requested to google map team plz  solve this problem , thanks for discussion fayiz

Thanks
Rohit Dwivedi
Uttar Pradesh , India