I cannot access my old account.

Rafiq Talukhdar

Jan 18, 2013, 6:14:58 PM1/18/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i've been mapping on here now for nearly 3 years and i am currently using a new account because i had lost/forgot all my log in details from my last account. I have looked at the reviews i made with my old account and have realized that my old account is showing up as 'ANONYMOUS(0397)'. I have access to my Hotmail account that i had used and even from there, there are no details of my old account or i can't access it through my Hotmail  BUT i can see emails telling me that i had made the review etc on my old account. Please can somebody help me gain my old account again. Preferably a moderator, but any who can help me are welcome to answer the question. Cheers