New boundary category

Carl Holt

Dec 31, 2012, 12:19:06 PM12/31/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com

Can we please create a boundary category to use for mixed-use developments that have retail and residences?

Andrew Sawyer

Dec 31, 2012, 12:40:31 PM12/31/12
to General Map Maker on behalf of Carl Holt
For now you would use Housing Development to mark the entire development and mark the commercial properties like normal. Otherwise I suggest you use the Issue Tracker for MapMaker to suggest the added enhancement.
From: Carl Holt via General Map Maker <google-mapmaker+noreply-APn2wQct...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: General Map Maker on behalf of Carl Holt <google-...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 09:19:06 -0800 (PST)
ReplyTo: General Map Maker on behalf of Carl Holt <google-...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: New boundary category

Can we please create a boundary category to use for mixed-use developments that have retail and residences?

Thanks for using Google Map Maker! =)