Unable to delete intersection

ADCPM

Mar 21, 2013, 6:16:51 AM3/21/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I want to edit a bike path that is intersecting with a road,  as it's not intersecting with it at all.  When I try I am getting the following error - "Cannot erase dead end road with odd geometries"  The edit is here - http://goo.gl/bFeA5.  Can anyone assits me on this?  I think the reason it's connected is because if you look at the satellite imagery, the bike path is closer to the road than it should be.

Andrew Sawyer

Mar 21, 2013, 12:51:30 PM3/21/13
to General Map Maker on behalf of ADCPM
Try moving the intersection of the path away from the road. Then draw a path to connect the two. When a path/road is too close the system can't distinguish between the two lines.
From: ADCPM via General Map Maker <google-mapmaker+noreply-APn2wQe-...@googlegroups.com>
Sender: General Map Maker on behalf of ADCPM <google-...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 03:16:51 -0700 (PDT)
ReplyTo: General Map Maker on behalf of ADCPM <google-...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Unable to delete intersection

I want to edit a bike path that is intersecting with a road,  as it's not intersecting with it at all.  When I try I am getting the following error - "Cannot erase dead end road with odd geometries"  The edit is here - http://goo.gl/bFeA5.  Can anyone assits me on this?  I think the reason it's connected is because if you look at the satellite imagery, the bike path is closer to the road than it should be.

Thanks for using Google Map Maker! =)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "General Map Maker" group.