Please help find Susie Ko's killer

geopgeop

Oct 9, 2012, 9:56:13 PM10/9/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
By now, I'm sure a lot of people have heard something about the Susie Ko murder case. Mrs. Ko was a retired schoolteacher from my old hometown of Hercules, California. I read that one of her daughters also works for Google; therefore, this affects not just my local community (including many of my friends who knew her) but our Google community as a whole.

Mrs. Ko once taught at my cousin's elementary school. She was found murdered in her home and her blue 2011 Subaru Outback noted as missing from the driveway. I ask that if anyone, whether driving around for Map Maker or just traveling in general, if anyone spots the blue Subaru, with Idaho license plate 1A1F680 (VIN last 4 digits is 5234 just in case the plates have been switched), please immediately call 911 and/or the Hercules PD at (510) 724-1111.

Please pass along this information.