Trying to add my escort service.

debb

May 27, 2012, 2:46:30 PM5/27/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I tried to add my locally owned USPS pin verified listing to Maps in  February 2012  and was denied by Blissfulight as spam with the comment"it's fairly obvious what your business model offers. Maps is not the appropriate venue for Escort services". I've retried a few times since and my edit is automatically denied. Denying all escort services is an abuse of Map Maker.Reviewers personal and moral opinions should not be used in making decisions.
This place has matching NAP in Google Search and has been pin verified via USPS mail at the listed address. It appears in the local print Yellow Pages.Blissfulight should back off and let other reviewers decide.
Google offers Escort Service  in the category drop down box so obviously the idea that Google doesn't allow Escort Service on Maps is false. Each Escort Service should be evaluated on it's own completeness and accuracy not someone's personal moral opinion.I'm asking a Google Reviewer to take a look at my listing and approve it based on it's merits.Thanks in advance,Debb

DdDave

May 27, 2012, 8:58:52 PM5/27/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
debb, first of all you need to provide a link so we know where you business is.

Second, it actually is a Google policy not to add escort services.  We've been told numerous times by Google employees on these forums that they are not allowed.  It's not the RER's moral opinion, is Google's.  Sorry, but your listing was correctly denied per the instructions we have been given.
Message has been deleted