Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Flemming Jacobsen

nepročitano,
7. sij 2013. 02:59:4907. 01. 2013.
u google-...@googlegroups.com
During the holidays, I saw that a huge pile of my aproved edits disapeared from the public Google Maps. We talk about 3-4 weeks of work. Older edits are still here.

The strange thing is, that my edits are still in the mobile Google Maps, and they also stil show in Google Map Maker.

Below a picture from mapmaker

And the same area in normal Google maps:

Anyone who can tell me whats going on? At first I just thought that it was an update of a database or something like that. But it's been a week or two now. Really don't hope that my aproved edits have disapeared....

Saikrishna Arcot

nepročitano,
7. sij 2013. 08:45:5207. 01. 2013.
u google-...@googlegroups.com