Re: Open Source Geo Intelligence

Message has been deleted

Ellie

Jan 18, 2013, 6:00:42 AM1/18/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Rich,
I would like to view and read what you posted. However, it requires access based on my Gmail address (or maybe Google account, or blogspot URL?) according to the Blogger "interstitial" screen when I try to navigate to the site. Might you issue an invitation to grant me read-access permission for OS Geo etc. please?

I apologize for my rather late reply, as I just found this group recently. Thank you for considering my request.
-- Ellie K

--
Rich

Rich Hintz

Jan 18, 2013, 10:26:07 AM1/18/13
to General Map Maker on behalf of Ellie
Hi,
  I can't read it either.  Can you remind me where you got this link?  I post in a lot of places.

--
Rich Hintz

Thanks for using Google Map Maker! =)

Ellie

Mar 19, 2013, 8:19:08 PM3/19/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Rich,
I got the link right here! You posted it, and I replied that it didn't work. Then you (or someone) deleted your original post. But it is cc'd in my reply, and your reply to me, and my reply to you again, see below.

If you don't want to respond, it is not a problem. I was merely expressing interest in something you posted yourself, here on the Google Group for Google MapMaker.
Thanks.

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 3:00 AM, Ellie via General Map Maker <google-mapmaker+noreply-APn2wQdZlMyZLAFfpfajwy_h26WzsKfAMZB-netD@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Rich,
I would like to view and read what you posted. However, it requires access based on my Gmail address (or maybe Google account, or blogspot URL?) according to the Blogger "interstitial" screen when I try to navigate to the site. Might you issue an invitation to grant me read-access permission for OS Geo etc. please?

I apologize for my rather late reply, as I just found this group recently. Thank you for considering my request.
-- Ellie K

On Monday, June 18, 2012 3:29:03 PM UTC-7, rjhintz wrote:
Open Source Geo Intelligence
--
Rich

Rich Hintz

Mar 19, 2013, 8:21:48 PM3/19/13
to General Map Maker on behalf of Ellie
Hi,
  It appears that the link I posted belongs to a blog that has now imposed readership restrictions.  Sorry!

--
Rich Hintz

Thanks for using Google Map Maker! =)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "General Map Maker" group.