Multiple pins on top of each other—can only select top pin

marct

Mar 26, 2013, 4:19:27 PM3/26/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I can't be the only one to experience this. Perhaps there's a way around it.

I'll try to be moving the location of a pin, but the pin I want to move it actually hidden underneath one or more other pins on that exact same spot. The only way to move a pin is to click and drag the pin to the new location, but every time I click and drag the pin, I end up dragging the pin for a different place.

Any help?

Cheers :)

Marc

Flash

Mar 26, 2013, 4:31:15 PM3/26/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Search for the name of the pin you want to move, so that it is the only one displaying.

An alternative is if you have a list of pins in the left column, right click on the name and tell it to open in a new tab.

DdDave

Mar 26, 2013, 4:38:15 PM3/26/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Search the area and get 26 items in the left panel.  Click on one of them to get the details and all of the other pins will disappear.  Move it to the correct location.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

marct

Mar 26, 2013, 4:44:26 PM3/26/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for pointing out the obvious answers! I guess I was in the habit of right-clicking and choosing Find near this point, which can easily recreate this problem.