Any plans on releasing 1.22.0 ?

Fábio Uechi

Mar 17, 2016, 2:52:14 PM3/17/16
to google-http-java-client
Hi,

When is 1.22.0 going to be released ?
I need PATCH requests on AppEngine.

thanks in advance
Fábio

Eric Anderson

Mar 17, 2016, 3:00:49 PM3/17/16
to google-http...@googlegroups.com
"Soonish". But if you had asked me earlier, I would have said mid February. Obviously, that didn't happen. You aren't the only one needing a release, so there is definitely a push to have one soon.

I just finished a sync which is necessary before a release. I'm now debating whether I wait for an important feature before doing the release, because releases are very time consuming to make.

Eric Anderson

Fábio Uechi

Mar 17, 2016, 3:37:27 PM3/17/16
to google-http-java-client