How to generate/build google map url programatically

Subba Rao V

Dec 9, 2014, 6:54:15 AM12/9/14
to google-http...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

How can we build a google map directions url programmatically in java for a given source & destination.

Our application sends reminder emails to customers. We want to put a GetDirections button in those emails. When the customer clicks on this button, it should open up google maps page and should display directions from customer location to our business location.

I've googled a lot and could not find any library methods from google client library.

Thanks,
Subba