HttpListener - Socket error from <IP_Address>: Connection closed by peer

41 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Lucky Kurhe

no leída,
22 ene 2018, 4:28:22 p.m.22/1/18
para google-http-java-client
Posted complete description @ https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48231840/httplistener-socket-error-from-ip-address-connection-closed-by-peer
Adding here to make sure more users can check to see if someone encountered similar issue

matt.wh...@gmail.com

no leída,
25 ene 2018, 4:28:21 p.m.25/1/18
para google-http-java-client
I don't have enough rep to comment on SO. I am going to have to see if I can reproduce your error, but I just wanted to mention the next release will be using the current version of Apache httpcore.

Lucky Kurhe

no leída,
29 ene 2018, 9:56:55 a.m.29/1/18
para google-http-java-client
"but I just wanted to mention the next release will be using the current version of Apache httpcore" - thank you that helps, do you have any probable date for next release with latest apache httpcore..

Matt Whisenhunt

no leída,
29 ene 2018, 7:30:58 p.m.29/1/18
para google-http...@googlegroups.com
I don't know when 1.24 will be released but there are snapshots available on oss.sonatype.org.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos