Guice creation errors

Hrishikesh Nerurkar

Feb 24, 2014, 7:54:24 PM2/24/14
to google...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am using jclouds 1.7 API to connect to azure blob for blob storage. Jclouds internally uses google guice 3.0 for Injector creation.
I am using apache karaf for as a deployment container. When I try to get BlobStoreContext instance using the ContextBuilder api of jclouds, I get following exception:

com.google.inject.CreationException: Guice creation errors:

1) org.jclouds.rest.RestContext<org.jclouds.azureblob.AzureBlobClient, A> cannot be used as a key; It is not fully specified.

1 error
        at com.google.inject.internal.Errors.throwCreationExceptionIfErrorsExist(Errors.java:435)
        at com.google.inject.internal.InternalInjectorCreator.initializeStatically(InternalInjectorCreator.java:154)
        at com.google.inject.internal.InternalInjectorCreator.build(InternalInjectorCreator.java:106)
        at com.google.inject.Guice.createInjector(Guice.java:95)
        at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.buildInjector(ContextBuilder.java:321)
        at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.buildInjector(ContextBuilder.java:261)
        at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.buildView(ContextBuilder.java:521)
        at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.buildView(ContextBuilder.java:501)

Jclouds 1.6.0 features are installed on karaf.

Anyone has any idea about this, Please let me know.

Thanks,
Hrishikesh.

Sam Berlin

Feb 24, 2014, 8:15:30 PM2/24/14
to google...@googlegroups.com

What is "A" in the Key supposed to be?  The problem is it's trying to bind an unspecified type.

sam