Guice Office Hours Hangout

Sam Berlin

Mar 1, 2012, 6:28:11 PM3/1/12
to google...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

A few of us at Google hold weekly Gin & Guice office hours internally through G+ Hangouts.  We're going to try holding public office hours next week (also through G+ Hangouts), Thursday, March 8th @ 3pm EST.  If it goes well, we may turn it into a monthly thing.

Shortly before 3pm EST on March 8th, I'll post the Hangout to my stream on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/110089338156423919582/posts), and you should be able to join from there.

Feel free to bring any and all questions about Gin and/or Guice.

See you there!

 sam

Sam Berlin

Mar 7, 2012, 7:07:17 PM3/7/12
to google...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that this will be happening tomorrow.  See ya'll there!
 sam

Sam Berlin

Mar 8, 2012, 2:58:46 PM3/8/12
to google...@googlegroups.com

Sam Berlin

Mar 8, 2012, 4:09:34 PM3/8/12
to google...@googlegroups.com
Thanks everyone for joining!  I think it was very successful!  And extra special thanks to David & Peter for helping host it.

 sam