Issue with Gin and Maven.

Aleksandr Pchelintcev

May 18, 2012, 5:36:47 AM5/18/12
to googl...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to adopt Gin in the Maven project and I have a strange issue. When I develop the component (a rather complex widget that should manage its parts with DI) - everything seems to be working fine. But other project that depends on the first one fails to compile with not really clear messages like (at least not to me):

[ERROR]  Internal compiler error
[INFO] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.Widget
[INFO] at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
[INFO] at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2389)
[INFO] at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1836

which occur whenever there are classes with @Inject annotations. I am guessing I do not provide some necessary artifacts to the compiler. Could anybody give me a hint on what I am missing here?

Kind regards,
Aleksandr.

Aleksandr Pchelintcev

May 23, 2012, 7:45:47 PM5/23/12
to googl...@googlegroups.com
Actually, the issue occurs only in cases when the injectable view is bound to the class that extends something from the com.google.gwt.user.client.*. The project itself compiles okay, but when it is packaged as a jar and served to some project - it fails with the message mentioned above. Both gwt-dev.jar and gwt-user.jar are under the classpath and I have checked through Eclipse that all the classes except those related to com.google.gwt.user.client.* are found.

BR,
Aleksandr