are historical share prices on google finance adjusted for stock splits & dividends?

Beyonce Smith

Jul 17, 2014, 12:34:31 PM7/17/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've done some research and it looks like google finance share prices are not adjusted for dividends (which would be ideal for me).
But I'm not 100% sure about that, tried to contact google finance team but their office in London operates on the basis of no telephone/fax communication
with the outside world.

Also, I was wondering where they get the data from? Directly from the LSE?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Beyonce

Mark Merritt

Jul 21, 2014, 11:38:23 AM7/21/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com
GF shows current market prices for securities.  The data is available either directly from the exchange or from other aggregate providers, hence notices of delayed quotes.

GF appears to be dead in the water. There doesn't appear to be even an intern monitoring their own group, no responses and no development or bug fixes.  I'm searching for an alternate service.