Portfolio value currency

Saiary

Jan 5, 2010, 8:42:23 AM1/5/10
to Google Finance
Hi,

How can i change the currency of my portfolio value?
it's currently in USD and i would like to change it in EUR.
Thanks for your help!

Saiary

Mazen Abboushi

Jan 5, 2010, 5:45:42 PM1/5/10
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Saiary, Google does not respond to any enquiry from its customers.Your message is posted to other customers that have the same problems as you do.I switched my portfolio to AOL. Good luck

Mazen Abboushi

Joe Donahue

Jan 6, 2010, 2:18:57 PM1/6/10
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Yahoo Finance allows values to appear in currencies other than USD. It also
allows you to set alerts and view several different financial ratios for
each of your holdings. I believe it will also track stock options. No cost
to sign up. Go here: http://my.yahoo.com/ and click on "Finance" on the
left sidebar menu.

Simon

Feb 26, 2014, 6:32:56 AM2/26/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Go to your portfolio, then 'Edit Portfolio' then there's an option called 'Default Currency'.

Sorry this is about 3.5 years too late, but the thread came up on a Google search for the same problem. Hopefully this helps someone!

Tom Harrison

Aug 15, 2017, 10:20:07 PM8/15/17
to Google Finance
Helped me - thank you!