Edit portfolio name

stevepardey

Dec 3, 2009, 3:47:41 AM12/3/09
to Google Finance
How do I edit a portfolio name?

Google Finance inserted a @ and spaces in my portfolio name.

Many thanks

Timothy Skinner

Nov 15, 2015, 8:19:51 PM11/15/15
to Google Finance
Yes, I want to do same thing... change name of a portfolio without having to re-build the whole thing with a different name.... come on Google Finance REPLY.....

Timothy Skinner

Apr 12, 2016, 6:35:21 AM4/12/16
to Google Finance

Edit Portfolio then type in new name in box...

Mark Maulding

Apr 12, 2016, 6:35:22 AM4/12/16
to Google Finance
Here is how you fix this problem.  On the right side of the Google Finance page, click on the portfolio you want to change the name for.  To the right of the Compare and Delete buttons, go over to Edit Portfolio and click.  Then you will see the box where you can change the name of your portfolio.  Hope that makes sense and helps.

Joe Pool

Jul 8, 2017, 5:10:52 AM7/8/17
to Google Finance
When I created a new portfolio, it defaulted to the names of the symbols I used for the portfolio.

One of the tickers in my portfolio is PRLAX.

Whenever I try to rename that portfolio to Fidelity Account (for example) the error I get is "Symbol(s) invalid or unsupported: PRLAX"

I cannot get any name changes to save without deleting my portfolio items. :(