Some Question on Google Finance Charts

Vaughanza

Aug 8, 2014, 5:05:47 AM8/8/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Please could you help me. I am using Google Chrome as my browser .

1. When I have a chart open in small window or full view , the last day Candle Stick is chopped off in half. Why is the last Candle stick right up against the right side.

2. Is there anyway to see your daily chart on 1 hour period instead of 30 min intervals.

3. When your cursor move over the chart is it possible to have Vertical & Horizontal line moving with your cursor.

4. Is there any free Technical analysis software that you can connect to Google finance data. I am using the Johannesburg ( JSE ) shares

Thanks