Want old style Google Finance

Phyllis Simon

Mar 26, 2018, 12:24:19 AM3/26/18
to Google Finance
I relied on Google Finance for 2 things every morning:
1) A quick visual of what was happening with the sectors
2) picking a stock and reviewing the status of competitors.  No other site does this in a quick visual and quantitative way.  Other sites have too many screens.  Once I look at this I can take a deeper dive.

I no longer have Factset in retirement.  With this basic information, I know where I'm going for the day.

Hope Google will bring this back.  Many sites offer portfolio, Morningstar where I subscribe, has sectors, but I need to click through to get a sector picture.

PLEASE BRING BRING BACK GOOGLE FINANCE.