higher resolution historical stock data

Scott

Oct 30, 2009, 9:08:35 AM10/30/09
to Google Finance
Hi there,

I recently made a program to gather historical stock data from google
for a given stock. It works very well except in the case when I am
gathering data from a penny stock with very small fluctuations.
Although the graphs displayed in google finance are able to capture
small changes in the stock, the resolution of the price data when
downloading historical data is only $0.01.

For example, one stock I am interested in, UNCO, is currently at .0034
and has fluctuated around there for a while. When looking at the
historical data, though, most of the values are either reported at
0.00 or 0.01, which are both clearly incorrect and a result of lac of
significant digits.

Does anyone know of a way to increase this resolution without having
to create my own data by pinging end-of-day ticker price each day?