google charts

LAKSHM P.R

Mar 19, 2018, 7:31:47 AM3/19/18
to Google Finance
It is the best charts available for traders. Now that it is gone.we are handicapped. Now we have to turn to Yahoo charts or chartink charts.
Kindly bring back the google charts. Google may have their own reasons for discontinuing the same. But traders are finding it fdifficult.
regards

Jay N

Mar 19, 2018, 10:41:41 PM3/19/18
to Google Finance

Bryant

Mar 19, 2018, 10:41:41 PM3/19/18
to Google Finance
AGREED

Jay N

Mar 19, 2018, 10:41:41 PM3/19/18
to Google Finance
yah I liked the google charts and simple technicals and, the news feed, the recent positions and percentage change, the overall market view, I wish to create something like this but I don't know coding well.  It was perfect, could improve a little but good enough. It doesn't make investor trader sense this new one have to scroll down and blah blah blah I can't use it, it looks unusabled for most things, why did they do that?  I was relying on this google finance.  Other companies are ahead now, chucks I admired google, market share going.  Weird it was better than other companies and now it turned itself into not so good with the simple flick of a switch.  I hope this is just a one week experiment.  When it reverts I am happy again.

Malav Sutaria

Mar 20, 2018, 3:53:19 AM3/20/18
to Google Finance
Very true.. They were best charts. Its worse thing that has happened

Sam Zawawi

Mar 20, 2018, 3:53:19 AM3/20/18
to Google Finance
true

Mike S

Mar 20, 2018, 6:23:42 AM3/20/18
to google-...@googlegroups.com
A great pity that Google has dropped the portfolio feature from Google Finance.

Malav Sutaria

Mar 24, 2018, 2:41:32 AM3/24/18
to Google Finance
This is the worst decision from a company which claims to be ahead in every aspect. Pathetic call to discard old Google Finance. And nobody is listening even after backlash.

genericf...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2018, 12:06:58 AM3/29/18
to Google Finance
MSN would be good if they put all the info on one page using a more space conscious layout.  All those tabs and links at the bottom wrecks it.

genericf...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2018, 12:06:58 AM3/29/18
to Google Finance
I'm now using barcharts.com for interactive chart.  It seems pretty good.  I'm sure there are better if anyone cares to share.

jayan unni

Apr 3, 2018, 2:00:42 AM4/3/18
to Google Finance
Any body can help me in KDJ Chart ,