two questions about portfolio

dr.hmlee

Jan 5, 2017, 4:47:06 PM1/5/17
to Google Finance
Hello. I have two questions about portfolio.

Q1. As you see an image, the value of my share is negative (-91.88xx). However, market value is fine ($1793.35). From this negative value, when I added more shares, the number is still negative and market value goes up. So i guess it is a display issue. Any solutions?

Q2. As you see a second image, I tried to import my transaction using a CSV file. Other symbols/tickers were imported well, however, only problem is TRGLX. Google finance does not recognize it. But, here is a catch. when I manually added my transaction of TRLGX, it was fine. Any ideas why I could not import it through a CSV file?